say cheeese :D

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

mayday tickets =P

GUESS WHAT!! I BOUGHT TICKETS TO MAYDAY CONCERT ALR!
hahaa.. i used my bdae angbao money =P
HOORAY. LOOKING FORWARD TO 2ND JUNE!!!

:D
alright.. i nvr reeli update bout my holidays right. hahaa
i went euro fair, renewed my passport and watched haunted school :)
the rides at euro fair damn cool.. hahaa. seriously iz 10 times better than escape, jus that it lacks pirate ship and a roller coaster!
hahaa n i enjoyed my trip to msia somehow.. hahaa cos i went the new shopping plaza with my grandparents[firz time went out to shop with my ahgong! :D] and i bought 2 pairs of footwear!
and i ate v yummy laksa and roti prata, everything damn cheap. hahaha
so happy.. i tink i'd be going back during april as well, to celebrate my grandma bdae!!
yep watched haunted sch with peiyun n kaiwei. hahaa i tink iz not so scaryy...the plot not bad la.. =p=p=p=p=p
i dno why i kept mumbling to myself during the show oso.. hahaa but i tink i like to do that alot! hahaha U TWO BETTER DON FIND ME IRRITATING!


aye.. ytd firz day of O2.. i was feeling quite down n all..
cos cudnt reeli find anyone to mix with.. hahaa but today it was a bit better i guess.
at least there's eunice n norwin whom i can talk to.
the rest i think we need somemore time bah.
hahaa..
and i figure out how much i miss pae 412 alr. it is THIISSSSSS MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....
i hope things will get better.....

tmr is wetnwild n campfire... oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home