say cheeese :D

Friday, June 1, 2007

1 more day =)

iz almost 2 am.. =/

hai.. now im startin to wonder why i signed up for that smun camp..
iz gona take up 4 days of my precious holidays.. :(
hmmmm ...

i have so many other things to do.. i really hope i'll have time for my family especially since i haven bring my mum out to shop for so long.. v guilty.. everytime go out with my frens nia.
SIAN AH!!!
went shopping with my usual clique loh. finally, our long awaited shopping trip!!!
hahaha.. but we came back empty-handed -.-
it oways turns out this way huh...
i gotta find something purple to wear during the social night, which iz the last night of our hist camp.. hopefully can geddit by end of this week.
hahaaa.. took lots of pics :D
will upload them in frenster..

hai, when i reached home i saw ONE HUGE BAG OF ITEMS which my sister bought today!
wah seh.. Guess handbag somemore.. she say got sale.. discounted price 80+.. original 149. but still...... she like haven even get her pay den spend finish all alr....

man, i look at her and im worried bout our future.. seriously, sometimes i see her spend until like that i oso scared to spend money loh.
she's not a bad sister lah.. v nice to me but haii, havin a shopaholic sis doesnt help too.
ok nvm, i shall hav faith in her..


sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhh still have opening speech and pw to do...............
rubbbbbbbish.
my holidays are stretched :(


AT LEAST ITS ONE MORE DAY TILL THE BIG DAY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home