say cheeese :D

Sunday, October 21, 2007

back from JB!

im back from JB! hahaa
went to my grandma hse ytd because we celebrated my grandpa's bdae! hahaa
he's 84 this year! :) everybody went back except for some of my cousins.
hahaa we had a 10 course dinner at a restaurant! we took up a total of 3 tables.
but we were alr v full during 3rd course.. hahaa and my stomach really felt lik exploding after that! AND I FOUND A STUPID TINY FLY IN MY SOUP.. only realise it during the last few mouths.
hahaa.. took quite alot of pics with my biao jie and also other ppl.
hahaha and my lil cousins are super adorable!!!! show u the pics in my next post! :D
well i guess i really haven been goin back often to visit them... i din turn up during my grandma's bdae beginning of this year this year and i regret it!!
cos that time they booked this room with 3 tables, somemore can sing kara-ok {suddenly forgot how to spell oppssss hahaa} one!!!
but this time round the rooms are fully booked, so we ate in the area tgt with other strangers.. den if wana sing k mus sing on stage that kind, hahaa almost kena sabo-ed go up sing sia! {AISH, in the end nvr. hahaha}
and my godbrother really grow up alr.. hahaa become more handsome now!

after the dinner me n my sister slpover at my 6th aunt there.. hahaa cos grandma hse no more space alr.
den a few of my cousins gambled, so i jus watched.. no money sia. hahaa somemore they wana k my money! ask me use sing dollars. hahaaha wait long long!!!
den my sister suggested eating maggie mee, so the rest of us oso tempted. lol
in the end my biao jie cooked 8 packets of maggie mee for 6 ppl! hahaa
so we gobbled up the mee and i SAW THIS SMALL GREEN FLY IN MY BOWL. suey or what!
hahaa.. but i continued eating anyway :S
well den my cousins carried on gambling after that. until lik 3.30am den we slept.
hahaa the next day went back my grandma hse and hang ard until 3 pm den we left :(
we were the first to leave.. like what my biao jie said, everytime we go back stay less than 24 hrs nia.
hahaa but nvm!!!!! the holidays are coming!!! hahaa =)
and we'd be going to genting with some of my relatives during the dec holidays! YAY cant wait for it :D

ohh &we din manage to shop at all during this trip, but nvm, WE'D BE BACK!!
i really <3 this big family!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home