say cheeese :D

Sunday, January 13, 2008

cough cough cough

im down with a bad cough.
i went to see the chinese physician as suggested by my parents but i nvr really recover -.-
so much for drinkin the bitter medicine.
hai, i like every time throw money at doctors loh, one trip is NEVER ENOUGH.

went to my family doctor today... my number was 18.
the patient number 17 took damn long! i tink he was inside for lik 20 minutes or so la.
den after tht the number jumped back to 7, den 13.. so i asked missy how long till my turn, den still got 2 more freakin return numbers...............f...!!
everytime go there must wait super long.. somemore i go in lik less than 1 minute only loh. cos alot ppl go there for consultation, so i tink the doctor head big big la.. he oways take his own sweet time to come his clinic.
xiang dang nian, he was nvr late...
aiya, think their queue system is super cock up.

so i gt really tired of waiting... went to the other clinic nearby, and i waited for less than 1 minute before my turn :s
then its lik i went in for less than 30 seconds!
-____-
at least my sister was nice enough to accompany me, if not it'll be real boring.
so i wasted one whole morning today.

right... i hvn update bout orientation 1. lol
i'll upload the pics next time!




time for school :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home