say cheeese :D

Monday, October 22, 2007

nothingness is a bliss?

hello!

from now on, i hope i can post sth everyday.
even though my posts wud probably be a few sentences short, oh well its the effort that counts right?
in everything we do, its THE EFFORT THAT COUNTS.
but i dont see why certain ppl cant even put in minute effort.. its so irresponsible isnt it?
spare a thought for others for goodness sake.

on another note, i also realise that humans are indeed selfish by nature.. mayb im being over sensitive on my part, but i guess everybody's got some motive in mind for wadever things they do??
hai i hope im wrong though. cos i seriously am starting to enjoy what im doing now!!!
so why this?


went to nokia centre with my sis.. hai my stupid fone lah. the battery still shows v low capacity after i charged my fone. dno why my fone suddenly went bonkers..
ARGHH damn pek chek. all my things spoil one after another, if not they get lost.
:S most probably the problem lies with the owner huhhh..
after that we went to buy a new hse fone.. hahaa walked tm n cs. mostly is i wana walk la,
cos i wana buy vcd to watch!
cannot stand tudou &youtube anymore, screens so small.. some load so slow.. ran out of patience alr.
hahaa.

okay, time to go! bye.
mayday's not coming :'(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home