say cheeese :D

Friday, February 22, 2008

"Simply come up with a creative SuperBand cheer within 100 words, e-mail to --- and you might just be one of the 20 lucky viewers who will be picked to attend Superband Mayday press conference and a photo opportunity with MayDay!"

BECAUSE OF THIS,
I CAME UP WITH A CHEER {regarding superband} AND EMAILED IT!
hahaahahahah
i shall keep my fingers crossed.
dont laugh, its actually my first time taking part in this kinda shyt. hahaha
oh, i din include the email add here bcos im afraid many of u mayday fanatics out there wud immediately come up with a cheer oso. hahahaha :DDD


so there.
I HOPE I DO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

watched L, change the world at cs with my classmates plus one 415 extra. hahaahah
{shaikha, atiqah, lor, shan, kw, norwin + wenru}
i tink the movie not bad, hahaa but i was quite lost at the beginning of the show.
took neos after that. {oh no, the craze is coming back.. =p}
hahaa AND FINALLY,

I GOT TICKETS TO MAYDAY CONCERT!!!
ZHU'S GOING WITH ME~~ YAY :D
cant wait for 26th April!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home