say cheeese :D

Saturday, March 29, 2008

if say im given a task to complete by a deadline, do u tink im capable of that?

if you think its a yes almost immediately, then thanks.
if you think its a no... i feel that u only know me on the surface.
u think im slack n irresponsible,
i know i cant blame u entirely since i do have a slack attitude afterall.

but my point here is that..
im disappointed to know that even those whom i thought understand me very well doesnt even have faith in me at all.
to put it simply, i feel that u dont know me well enough,
is it really that hard to even trust me?
dont say u have good hindsight, because thats really just an excuse.
if i had proven myself to be that lousy in yr eyes, then what for.




i am disappointed, but at the same time things are much clearer to me now.
thanks.. but no thanks. {i dont need your so-called 'trust'}

in the meantime, things really suck. but im lucky to have some other people around:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home