say cheeese :D

Thursday, June 28, 2007

finally..

had a heart to heart talk with my mum..
hahaa.. really feel much better now.

we both cried, pains me to see her cry.
i guess my family lacks communication.. its lik simply jus four ppl living under the same roof type, although my parents got talk to each other alot lah, but me n my sister oso not v close.. and we're not close to our parents oso. partly is the generation gap but iz mostly lack of patience on OUR {sister&me} part.
both of us are temperamental, and...we really take them for granted.
den its like, we rarely spend time tgt as a family.. even havin a meal tgt is a challenging task.
i dont knw why this happened.. but last time i wud oways confide in my mum.
now i think i shud still do the same too, she nids to knw whats on my mind and i nid to reassure her that im okay.
now i understand..



im blessed with such nice parents,
yet im not cherishing them as much as they do of me.
& i knw nth i do wud be enough to repay them..

...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home