say cheeese :D

Sunday, July 8, 2007

hahaa!
my sister drove the car for the first time jus now.
she got her license on her firz driving exam leh! hahaa so proud of her, minus 4 points only.
hahaa..cos she's going bangkok with her frens tmr to shop ma, so she going her fren's hse tonight &she decided to drive for the first time. LOL.
den my father n her went downstairs, while me n my mum went down a few minutes ltr. hahaa.
but i saw them so fast seated in the car so i asked.. "eh sis u put ure luggage in the car boot alr? so fast ah?" hahaha turned out she forgot to bring her luggage down! -.-
i guess her nervousness got the better of her.. hahaa!
but in actual fact, i bet my father was twice as nervous as her can.
hahahaa.. he grabbed tightly onto the hand grip, den kip askin my sis to slow down at the turns. hahaa den he lik v panicky everytime my sister drove too close to the car in front..lol.. but honestly, i was a bit worried too. HAHA
at one of the traffic lights, think my sister switch on the car overhead lights or sth, den got one angmoh beside our car. hahaa den he veri nice, wind down his car window to remind us sia. cool :D

lol, somemore my father not v gud at directions, but luckily my sister knew her way. if not we'd spend the whole night touring singapore loh..
hahaa driving lik veri stressed ah, mus pay full attention to the surroundings.
oh well, i shall worry bout that when im 21.

:DD
heh, i hope my loved ones can be proud of me too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home