say cheeese :D

Sunday, November 11, 2007

wo wei shen me hai ai ni

hello!

-i've dyed my hair, the colour's not v obvious so im hoping that i can escape my teacher's clutches.
-i went to sentosa with 2g-ers! hahaa ive become darker by a LITTLE BIT only :D.. thats the power of sun block lotion. hahaa
-i started workin on friday at tangs tgt with linz, as promotors for perfume. hahaa.. this is by far the best job that im given... even though its really tough to stand throughout the 8 hrs.... but at least the pay not that stingy. hahaa
-on saturday, which was my second day at work, it was really tiring for me bcos i had a frenly at AJ in the morning.... which was at yio chu kang................ nearly died on my way home... somemore i went home alone bcos i needed to get changed and go for work in the afternoon at 3. HAI super tiring.... den went home change, after that go town agn.... spent half of the day travelling loh.
i worked from 3.30 till 11 omg............ somemore my shoes were a size smaller.... my legs pain until i have no more strength to promote perfume alr. hahaha jus felt like stoning the last 3 hrs away.. cant even be bothered bout my commission anymore. hahaa..
sigh............ i guess i'd be working alone most of the time.. cos linz n my schedule clash.
hahaa COME FIND ME IF U'VE GOT NTH TO DO OKAYYY...
imagine going on lunch/dinner break alone... so pathetic!!!
-went orchard with loretta shan linz today.. hahaa did some last minute shopping for j1 bash tmr. we looked for accessories and did manicure. opps i wasnt suppose to spend my money on that... hahaa :S i sure hope im not becoming lik my sis. lol she starts spending before she earns money.


thats bout all.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home