say cheeese :D

Sunday, March 30, 2008

this shall be one of my most truthful posts...

this week was terrible for me.
many things hit me hard, and i realised i really need to buck up.
time for a change in my attitude i guess.
i've been tryin to convince everyone including myself that things turned out the way they were because of many other reasons but who am i trying to kid..
the problem really lied with me.

what mr sim and coach said are very true.
i din put in enough effort, i haven tried my best.
dats why i let some people down...
i told my mum i did badly for my math just like everybody else, but i din tell her its because of my own laziness that caused the dip in my math results.


thanks girls, for being there.. esp ytd!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home